Questions to ask your caterer
There is a lot to consider when selecting a caterer for your wedding or other event. Because there are many options for catering companies in Sioux Falls, it is important to ask the right questions to find the one that will fit your needs and budget.
Here are some questions we recommend asking before hiring a caterer.
1. How many years of culinary experience do you have?
2. Have you received any awards or special recognition?
3. Do you offer a private events hall, and if so how much is the fee?
4. Will you offer a free taste testing?
5. Do you have set menus or can we create a custom menu for our event?
6. Can you accommodate any dietary restrictions?
7. Can you make small changes to the menu to fit our budget?
8. Do you charge above cost for alcohol?
9. Can you do cakes and desserts?
10. Do you provide ways for us to cut costs?
ABOUT CLEAVER'S CATERING
Cleaver's Market in Sioux Falls offers custom catering for any event. We pride ourselves on providing catering with flexible menu options for any budget. Chef Tyler will use his extensive culinary knowledge to help you create a custom menu inspired by your unique story. Seated, buffet, small plates, or appetizers - nothing is too big or small.
ABOUT CHEF TYLER
Tyler Honke, Certified Executive Chef and Certified Cellar Manager, has been in the business for over 18 years. He is an award-winning chef, certified with the American Culinary Federation.
LEARN ABOUT OUR CATERING FOR...